You are tumbling in the dryer of doom, fumbling for more quarters to feed into the beast.
Stop. Dust yourself off and start moving forward. Face your fears. For example:
- Pajama Girls will sell, or it won’t.
- The critics will be even handed or they will feast on its still twitching flesh, laughing maniacially.
- There will be more electoral shenanigans, or the people will prevail.
- The Grey’s Anatomy writers will come to their senses, or you’ll turn the channel
- You’ll finish book six, or you’ll go get a different job.
Move on. Right this very minute: move on.